My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Monday, December 7, 2009

I got my memorial necklace

It came with a poem:
Forget me not

My little one
You have left us too soon
Though my body
can no longer hold you
I hold you forever in my heart
As precious and beautiful
as this flower caught in time
A mother's love
does not forget.

The necklace came from LaBelleDame.com and is similar to this one, except my loss was in November, so I have a topaz under the forget me not.

I read the little pamphlet that came with it and cried a little. Probably not as much as I should. I find myself able to cry freely over silly things like the Verizon people, but not when faced directly with the loss of my baby. I just need to cry and I can't.

I just am not sure how to deal with this. I have never had to deal with anything like this before and I simply don't know how.


No comments:

Post a Comment