My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Friday, March 12, 2010

Insomnia

I've been awake since 2 AM.

My cat Adrian is sick. He has either a UTI or a blockage or both. He is going to the vet today. I kept him in the bedroom with me last night to keep an ear out. He slept until 2 and then spent an hour in the litter box. Then he threw up. Then he got back in the litter box. After that he just squats and pees wherever-just tiny droplets. He's in the bathroom until the vet opens. I should have taken him in yesterday but I was really hoping it was an isolated incident and that he'd feel better. He doesn't. He is worse. I'm a bad cat mom. At least he is eating his food and drinking and he is peeing even if it isn't normal.

My punishment is being awake since 2 AM and I have a busy day today so it isn't likely I'll have much chance to nap. ::yawn::

Keep Adrian in your kitty prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment