My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Exhaustion is not in moderation

So, I guess this pregnancy thing takes a lot out of a girl. I took a 30 minute nap yesterday afternoon and then I still fell asleep on the couch at 7:30. Of course I didn't sleep well because Jason came home and woke me up, then Chloe (our maine coon) was playing with my feet, then Guinness decided he needed to chew his leg, then Jason forgot to turn off the TV. I probably woke up every two hours for some reason or another.

I won't be going to bed early tonight because tonight is my volunteer night at Petsmart. I get to play with the kitties. I guess I have to tell my partner there about my pregnancy since I really shouldn't be cleaning litter boxes. It is so early and it makes me nervous to tell.

However, during my last pregnancy I gave up everything I enjoyed, most of which I didn't really have to give up. I just did it to be on the safe side. This time I'm going to eat sushi on occasion, drink a small glass of wine on special ocassions, eat lunch meat if I want it (which I rarely do), and I'm going to keep volunteering. You can disagree if you want to, but Jason and I have discussed it and we feel comfortable approaching this pregnancy with a true all things in moderation attitude. Except for sleep. That I'm going to try to grab a bunch of.

No comments:

Post a Comment