My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, snow, snow!!!

What a crazy mess we have out there. Jason and I spent some time shoveling this morning, but there is still a lot to do. Guinness won't go more than two feet from the door to pee. He likes a couple of inches of snow, but thinks a couple of feet is excessive. Here is why:



































When I shoveled this morning I made the mistake of walking through a snow drift that was up to my hips. I almost got stuck and my legs did go numb with cold. Now, Jason has shoveled a path to the end of the driveway so at least we can walk into the street without getting too wet. I also have several layers on top and bottom, so I am heading back out again!



Even though Guinness has a coat and a sweater to keep him warm , I think I'll let him stay snuggled in bed.

Keep warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment