My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sick!

I have had a cold or the flu for a week. I am not sure which because I have a lot of congestion, sneezing, coughing, like a cold and very little aching-just a minor headache. But, I have a fever which is not a typical cold symptom. So, who knows. Now today I am nauseated on top of it.

I think I will stay in bed. When I feel better I will upload my pictures from Bermuda. I don't tend to take a lot of pictures, so I promise it won't be boring. Just a few highlights of those BEAUTIFUL islands. I want to move there. I suppose I should check it out in the summer to make sure it isn't painfully hot before I decide that. But it really is the most beautiful place I have ever been.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you love Bermuda! Come visit soon, on this super cheap flight from American Airlines. Just $99! http://bit.ly/BDAsale

    ReplyDelete