My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Friday, March 4, 2011

Well now, it's been a while...

I am terrible at keeping up with these things. I thought today was as good a day as any to try again.

This has been a rough week. Jason is away in Bermuda on business and I am on my own with four cats, a dog and a baby! Three of my four cats are on medication which is a challenge. On Wednesday Guinness was at day camp at Petsmart playing and sprained his ankle. He is now on meds three times a day. I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

So today, while trying to keep up with all of these responsibilities, I locked myself out of the house. Thankfully with the baby. I was checking on Guinness' poop since the vet had said his pain meds could cause stomach ulcers and I should make sure there was no sign of blood in his poo. Loads of fun already...but I decided to close the door behind me...the locked door!!

Thankfully I had Rosemary with me. We went next door to our neighbor's house and borrowed his living room and phone trying to find someone to come by who could let me in! My mother didn't answer, my husband didn't answer, my mother didn't answer again. Finally I got a hold of my sister who got a hold of my brother who came over to let me in. What a fiasco.

We are giving our neighbors a key after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment