My little sweeties

My little sweeties

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lots of fun stuff coming up...

Tomorrow I have a job interview. I guess this is a good thing. I am not crazy about the idea of working at another mundane, boring, mind numbing, pointless job, but the money is very, very good for the work I will have to do, so if the interview goes well, I guess I will take it. It will hopefully be pretty temporary anyway.

Friday we get another ultrasound to follow up on our scare two weeks ago. I am scared to death that it will not go well. Our loss last time was confirmed at 8wks, 6days. I will be nine weeks on Friday. I've lost a few symptoms over the last day or two and that makes me very scared. I have not had any more bleeding. I have had the occasional cramp, but nothing abnormal, but I still can't shake the fear.

I can't plan beyond Friday. I feel like the rest of my life is hanging on what happens at 3 o'clock Friday afternoon. Will that ultrasound show a growing baby with a nice fast heartbeat, or nothing? I am being as positive as I can allow myself to be.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your job interview! Are you going to tell us more about the job?

    I'm crossing my fingers for a good ultra sound on Friday for you!

    ReplyDelete